PICTURES OF DENTAL FLUOROSIS
fluorosis is the 'visible' symptom of fluoride toxicity or
overexposure. It signifies fluoride toxicity throughout the body.
The following pictures are of very mild to severe fluorosis. Most
fluorosis may be very mild with very faint discoloration, white spots or flecks, and/or pitting.
- Very Mild Fluorosis, provided by Dr. David C. Kennedy, DDS, Preventative Dental Health Association
- Mild Fluorosis, provided by Health Action Network
- Mild vs Severe Fluorosis, provided by Darlene Sherrell of The Fluorosis Prevention Program
- Mild vs Severe Fluorosis, provided by Dr. Gerald H. Smith, DDS, Slide Show on Fluorosis
- Severe Fluorosis, provided by Phil Heggen, Stop Fluoridation USA